"I am not afraid of walking down the street in something that people think is crazy. What I can't stand is looking like everyone else." ~ Mary Kate Olsen

Wednesday, June 16

Canary Can Be Sweet

Whitney Port wore this unexpectedly sunny Yigal Azrouel mini to the MTV Movie Awards. I have to say, yellow has never been my favorite color. I own one pale yellow tee and some neon yellow running shorts, but that's it. Of course, Port has always had a very interesting style, especially since she's moved to NYC. The nude in combination with the bright canary yellow makes it palatable, not like she chose to dress up like a citrus fruit. I absolutely adore the accessories she choose. From her intricate gold peep-toe cage sandals, her oversize metallic clutch, and some strategic bangles...she looks fashion-forward. The Brigitte Bardot hair, subdued makeup, dark pedicure, and trendy greige manicure pull everything together nicely. Let's be honest, if I had her legs I'd be showing them off at every opportunity that presented itself!

To replicate her look, you'll need:
♥ A strapless yellow minidress
♥ An oversize gold clutch
♥ Gold cage sandals
♥ Gold bangles
♥ Confidence!

Products to Try:
1. Smocked Tube Dress in Yellow, $9 at Wet Seal
2. Isadora Strapless Dress in Mustard, $16 at Forever 21
3. Surran Heeled Sandals in Gold, $60 at Aldo
4. Gold Studded Peep Toe Caged Heel Bootie, $16 at Ami Clubwear
5. Metal Bangles in Gold Plated, $10 at Old Navy
6. Gold Chain Mail Box, $15 at Forever 21


xx Chloe

1 comment:

  1. Adorable look! Unfortunately, I cannot wear yellow. It seems to wash ALL the color out of me!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, concerns, questions, or ideas? Have a glam-tastic day!
xx Chloe

Related Posts with Thumbnails